Terms & Conditions – Bridal Makeup Bookings:
Making a Booking
Please contact us for a quote for your wedding day makeup, with your wedding date, where you’ll be based on the morning of the wedding and how many are for makeup.
Deposit & Balance
Once you’ve received your official quotation, a 50% deposit is required to secure your date. If in doubt, arrange a trial and you can place deposit thereafter.
Dates are secured with the first deposit placed policy, so just to bear in mind your date is only officially booked upon placing a deposit.
You will be contacted via email and your date will be confirmed thereafter.
The balance can to be placed on the day via cash, or before the wedding via banking transfer or PayPal.
Trails can be arranged before or after a deposit is placed.
No booking is taken without informing the bride that a trial is required pre-the wedding day. We do not take bookings without trialling the bride. Other bridal party members can also trial but this is not a must.
We secure dates with the first deposit placed policy, so just to bear in mind your date is only officially booked upon placing a deposit. If in doubt, arrange your trial sooner rather than later, especially if your date falls on a bank holiday weekend, or in general anytime between the busy wedding season of April and October (including December)
Please book your trial up to, or within the 6 months before your wedding day.
If coming from further afield, then please pre-book up to a year or more in advance.
In the unlikely event you have to cancel your date with us due to unforeseen circumstance or personal issue:
Up to 6 months before your date, you can do so and receive your deposit back – in this case, we will reimburse you the deposit minus a €25cancellation fee which will apply to cover our banking/PayPal and admin fees.
Dates secured with deposit and cancelled 120 days before your specified wedding date – the deposit is non-refundable up to €100.00. Dates are normally booked up to 2 years in advance, hence it’s highly unlikely that we will have a request of a new booking on your cancelled date due to the last minute nature of such a circumstance arising. However, in the event we do receive a new booking, we’re more than happy to reimburse you for your date – in this case, we will reimburse you the deposit minus a €25 cancellation fee which will apply to cover our banking/PayPal and admin fees.
We ask you read all terms and conditions and understand our service – again, please request a trial. No booking is taken without the bridal client knowing a trial must be booked before her wedding date. We take it you are more than happy with the product as described or viewed within the gallery of past clientele and our videos. The gallery and videos are looks created by Kerry Harvey with 100% approval from past clients to share their photographs as they have sent and approved. To reiterate, please check our cancellation policy as these terms and conditions will apply if in the unlikely even you need to cancel your wedding date – this does not affect your Consumer Rights.
Terms & Conditions – Stationery:
Deposit & Balance
Once you’ve reviewed our designs and you’ve chosen your order, a 50% deposit is required to book you’re order in.
Orders under €300.00: The full amount must be placed.
Orders over €300.00: A 50% deposit is required, with balance upon your full approval of the proofs/previews we send for you the client to review and revert back with any amendments.
The balance in full must be placed upon your approval of initial approved proofs to go to print from your order even if outstanding items are being shipped thereafter. See courier lead times below.
Please be aware our previews are as close to the printed colour you will receive. However, viewing our previews whether it be the pictures we supply in our gallery online showcasing our designs, or the proof previews we will supply you with to review and amend, can have a degree of tonal colour difference when printed. See Colour in Print for more information.
Inspirational items are added to our gallery previews to showcase where the design inspiration came from or to add to the scene – this does not mean they are a part of the order you receive e.g. Feathers/glitter/sand/flowers etc.
We highly recommend requesting a sample so you can see and feel the card texture/quality and thickness (GSM) we use across our designs. We use 300GSM card (and 100gsm paper for inserts) from the Prestigious Conqueror Diamond White Wove rangeand accompanying envelopes are Kraft – a vintage old style brown type envelope chosen to complement our collections.
An ordinary A6 or DL plain white envelope can be substituted.
If you require a thicker card choice or coloured envelope, please contact us and specify this in advance of your order being printed and dispatched. A quotation will be required for such changes.
Upon booking and securing your order with us, we take it that you are happy to proceed as per our spec, even if you have not requested a sample – that you have read our information section and terms and conditions, and you’re 100% satisfied with our specifications in card gsm, what our products entail(see ‘Our Card/Paper on the information section).
- Standard –15-20 working days.
This will incur an additional fee. Priority within 10 working days – €50.00 additional fee
- Our print partners print all our designs on digital press
- We do not work in letter press
All gold/glitter/metallic on our designs are a graphics effect or are printed in the colour of ‘gold’ – ‘silver’ –we do not print in gold/silver foil or real glitter – these are digitally designed effects.
Colour in Print
We ask that you view your designs, especially designs with colour changes on a laptop or desktop.
Smart devices can show colours brighter or not as was specified – please be aware of this and view on a laptop or desktop.
Also bear in mind that colour printed on actual card, will have a slight degree of tonal difference to that of which you view on a laptop screen or similar as these are two different mediums of viewing.
Occasionally we have special offers or discounts on new designs – this is at our own discretion. We will notify our clients via our mailing list, social media push outs, or events we’re attending, so all potential clients have an opportunity to part-take in such discounts. Offers can only be redeemed within the time frame specified and to clients who specifically book within that offer deadline. Discounts are strictly not redeemable if you’ve already pre-booked your order outside the given time frame of the discount in question. Discounts are normally on a specific design and not the entire price list.
Although extremely rare as our print partners diligently check all our orders are perfect before couriering, if there are print or indeed courier issues, please let us know ASAP. Any major markingsthat may have been caused to your order, by print machines/rollers, or courier service, please advise us and we’ll happily send your reprinted order ASAP!
We do however ask you to send pictures to back up a complaint – if you’ve found a few small marks on your prints , bear in mind, we do supply spare extras in your order to cover the odd small discrepancy.
If the courier packaging is legitimately damaged, do not sign off before checking the internal packages – (see packing information as outer damage in most cases will have no effect on the internally safe packed order.)
Verbal or email issues will only be dealt with when you’ve supplied sufficient photographic evidence and details of any issues that rarely, but through human error, may occur.
DO NOT SIGN OFF if you receive a damaged box upon receipt from the courier.Once you have signed off, you are accepting and approving your order was of merchantable quality without obvious damage. In the case the courier packaging is obviously damaged, please advise the courier you must check the content is still perfectly intact within, as visually the other packaging is not to your approval –As we safe pack all our orders within the courier outer packaging, this should not be an issue, but if in doubt, please check all content before signing off with the courier as signed off orders are taken as approved receipt of a perfectly intact order.
We stress, we require photographic evidence of all damage, not just a small collection of items.
Damaged orders will be collected from clients – We will arrange a reverse collect for the full damaged order once we verify the complaint is legitimate, and a reprint will be sent ASAP on priority.
Please reseal your order with the damaged items inside so that they are safely courier back to us for our inspection.
We will give your issue the utmost time and it will be dealt with efficiently.
- This does not affect your consumer rights.
Dissatisfied with your Order
Although rare, we like to cover all angles from the consumer’s point of view and thankfully, any damaged orders are very few and far between.
However, in the event you received an order and decided you did not require your order for some other reasone.g., your wedding was cancelled, the time or date was changed – no reimbursement or discount will be given. These items are personalized and not fit for resell or reuse in any other manner thereafter. We are however happy to reprint for you, please contact us if a circumstance like such does arise.
Once you have approved your design to go to print, this is your full approval of all content/design/grammar and spelling and is correct to you, the client.
In the event we feel the complaint is not legitimate, your order in full is non- refundable and non-re-printable. This includes:
- Damage made by the client.
- False submission with no photographic evidence to back up the complaint.
- Date/time or any informational changes to your design after your approval.
Due to the personalized nature of your items, please be assured, we take false claims or goods damaged by the client themselves, very seriously and do not humour such circumstance.
Once you’ve place your order, you have approved your proofs and have fully verified your order to go into print production, they cannot be reused or resold in the event you decide you do not want the order – We stress, in legitimate cases, we are quite happy to re-print your order.
We pride ourselves on being approachable and more than helpful with any issue. We happily send out samples of our designs so please be sure to request your sample today.
We ask you read all terms and conditions and understand our products – again, please request a sample. We take it you are more than happy with the product as described if you‘ve received your sample and are happy to proceed, or even if you’re happy to proceed as per online spec without sample. To reiterate, we send numerous emailed proofs of your personalized design for you to personally view and amended, and you have every opportunity to make changes or contact us on any queries pre-approval – this does not affect your Consumer Rights.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENROLLMENT ON Personal Makeup Masterclasses
These are personal masterclasses/non-certificate based. You will learn how to better your own makeup application and style with easy to practice tips and tricks you can recreate from home.
The terms and conditions enclosed set out the agreement between you and Kerry Harvey Designs. Please read and understand these terms and conditions, prior to application and payment. These terms and conditions will form a binding contract between you and Kerry Harvey Designs.
Securing Your Place
- Please book your place via kerryharvey.ie and go to the masterclass section to choose your date/time to secure your place.
- Failure to attend a course / late cancelations are non-refundable.
- VAT is non-applicable for education hence no additional charges of VAT will apply. Nor can VAT be reclaimed.
- Your payment is deemed as a contract between by you to attend the class on the date and time you’ve booked – please arrive 15mins prior to the class commencement time.
- Clients under 18 years of age must have the consent of their parent or guardian. This is an option within our booking form that you tick before placing your payment via kerryharvey.ie
- Classes will be carried out in the beauty room, upstairs in Eske Pharmacy Donegal Town, Co. Donegal.
Payment Methods Group Bookings
- Fees can be paid online through our online payment system which includes credit card and Paypal options, via www.kerryharvey.ie
- Payment can be made via banking transfer or cash also – please email us with your chosen course date and time which you can view on our online proposed dates– firstname.lastname@example.org – if you have more than one person interested, please let us know how many people would like to attend the masterclass.
Group Bookings | Hen Party Bookings
- Group bookings are welcome – please note classes are intimate and so no more than 8 people can attend any one class – we can cater for up to 2 group booking a day for the likes of Hen Parties. Email email@example.com with your desired date and number of people and we’ll do our best to facilitate your booking on our schedule.
- You have the right to cancel your booking within 14 days of booking a masterclass and can be transferred to an alternative masterclass date (subject to availability)
- Classes are small and intimate, hence places are subject to availability and limited so that each person receives one-on-one guidance. Last minute cancelation by you does not entitle you to a refund when cancelling within the 14 day cancellation period.
Cancelations by Us
- Please note that a class has a minimum attendance level and may be postponed if too few bookings are received for a certain time/date.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel courses; change course location; dates.
- If a course is cancelled, we endeavour to give more than adequate notice. You will then have the option of transferring to another date or a full refund which we will return to you within 15 working days.
- We will not be liable for any losses arising as a consequence of any modification or cancelation of masterclasses set out above and beyond the cost of the masterclass fee.
- In the instance, you realise you are unable to attend a masterclass within the 14 day cancellation period and would like to send someone in your place, that’s no problem. Please notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org of your substitutes name.
Products & Tools Please bring your own makeup/products/tools including
- Eyeshadow Palette
- Brow Products
- Lip products
- Not all the above is a must but if you have those items, bring them along! We do not supply product on the day, but we will have samples on hand for you to try out.
Eske Pharmacy have extended a 10% discount off all makeup, brushes and makeup accessories such as eyelashes, brush cleaner, glue etc. This discount is only valid on the date you attend your course.
- We will only use the personal information you provide to us to inform you about similar upcoming events that may interest you, unless you tell us that you do not want to receive this information. We will not pass your data to third parties.
- If we fail, at any time while these terms are in force, to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms, or if we do not exercise any of our rights or remedies under these terms, that will not mean that we have waived such rights or remedies and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, that will not mean that we will automatically waive any subsequent default by you. No waiver by us of any of these terms shall be effective unless we expressly say that it is a waiver and we tell you so in writing.