Do you travel to my home or hotel?
Yes, I freelance across the country, mostly keeping to the Northwest but I have travelled as far as Spain and Portugal to cater to bridal parties.
How far do you travel?
Once you contact me for a quote and let me know where you’ll be based of your wedding morning, given I’m free, I’ll send on a quotation to include travel – for further afield overnight accommodation may need to be included in my fee for continental bookings – flights, accommodation and expenses will be factored in. A Skype call or phone call will be organised to pinpoint such information so as to give an efficient quotation.
What’s your experience in the bridal makeup field?
I trained in the prestigious LA Makeup Academy in 2009, now LA College of Creative Arts, solely as a professional MUA, specifying in makeup for bridal, television, film and prosthetic makeup. I’ve worked with TV3, RTE, The Rose of Tralee, ASOS and with Vogue photographers such as Thomas Baar and Tony Webster aka BigBad Llama. I’ve also featured work in numerous magazines such as RSVP, VIP, Ondine, Image, Irish Tatler and The Wedding Journal but to name a few whilst also establishing myself as now and officially as of February, one of Irelands Top 10 MUA’s within the wedding industry as voted in the in the prolific Weddings Online Awards 2016.
How do I make a booking?
Please contact email@example.com for a quote for your wedding day makeup. Please send the following information:
- Your Email (if contacting from social media)
- Wedding date!
- Where you’ll be based on the morning of the wedding?
- How many are for makeup?
- If anyone has a particular skin condition or you have any special makeup requirements?
What products do you use?
I use mostly MAC products for their outstanding longevity and photographic quality. Then a mix of top quality brands in makeup and skin care such as Laura Mercier, NARS, Bobbi Brown, Anne Semonin etc
Deposit & Balance
How do I go about securing my booking?
Once you’ve received your official quotation, a 50% deposit is required to secure your date. If in doubt, arrange a trial and you can place deposit thereafter. Please read the Terms & Conditions below before booking/cancellation policy.
You can place your deposit via Paypal or banking transfer.
Dates are secured with the first deposit placed policy, so just to bear in mind your date is only officially booked upon placing a deposit.
You will be contacted via email and your date will be confirmed thereafter.
The balance can be placed on the day via cash, or before the wedding via banking transfer or PayPal. I do not accept cheques.
Trails can be arranged before or after a deposit is placed.
No booking is taken without informing the bride that a trial is required pre-the wedding day. I do not take bookings without trialling the bride. This ensures a fuss-free wedding morning plus any small tweaks to your look can then be made efficiently on your wedding morning. Other bridal party members can also trial but this is not a must.
- Dates are secured with a deposit only. Your date is officially booked upon placing a deposit. If in doubt, arrange your trial sooner rather than later, especially if your date falls on a bank holiday weekend, or in general anytime between the busy wedding season of April and October (including December)
Please book your trial up to, or within the 6 months before your wedding day.
If coming from further afield, then please pre-book up to a year or more in advance.
By securing your date with a deposit, please be aware that you are agreeing to the below cancellation policy. Although cancellations are extremely rare, a cancellation policy in place. Please read the following on cancellation of your booking:
- If you cancel 6 months before your date: you can do so and receive your deposit back minus an administration fee of €25.00 to cover banking/PayPal and admin fees.
- If you cancel 120 days before your specified wedding date – the deposit is non-refundable. Dates are normally booked up to 2 years in advance, hence it’s unlikely that a wedding booking for your specific date will cover your cancellation within this time frame. However, in the event I do receive a new booking, I’m more than happy to reimburse you for your date – in this case, you will receive your deposit back minus an administration fee of €25.00 to cover banking/PayPal and admin fees.
We ask you read all terms and conditions and understand my service – again, please request a trial. No booking is taken without the bridal client knowing a trial must be booked before the date of her wedding. The gallery and videos are looks created by Kerry Harvey with 100% approval from past clients to share their photographs as they have sent and approved. To reiterate, please check our cancellation policy as these terms and conditions will apply if, in the unlikely event, you need to cancel your wedding date – this does not affect your Consumer Rights.