- Select the item(s) or package you desire.
- Add to Cart.
- Place your order via PayPal or Credit Card.
- The booking link to gather your personal information will be sent to you via email within 24 working hours (Mon-Fri GMT)
- Submit your personal information – Please check you have populated your personal information correctly (grammar and spell check your initial booking details prior to submission).
- Once payment is completed and I have received all of your personalised content, you will receive your digital proof/preview via email within 1-5 days.
- You will receive one complimentary edit with your order.
- Any changes you may have will be amended with this complimentary edit.
- Your final preview and link to your printing/downloadable files are issued thereafter.
- Please Note: If you require further proofs (eg for the addition of a full stop or spelling error) a charge of €10 is issued via Paypal.
- Please check your booking information is correct at the time of submission. Spell and grammar check your complimentary digital proof/preview diligently thereafter, to avoid additional fees.
- A6 | 105mm x 148mm |all invitations and associated cards for announcing your big day!
- DL| 110mm x 220mm | Menus
- A5| 148mm x 210mm | Table Numbers Flat A5 | Ceremony Booklet Cover when folded
- A7| 105mm x 74mm | Place Name cards when folded
- Tags| 50mm x 38mm (ask your printer for a single hole punch so as to feed ribbon or twine for finishing off your cards pre-postage.)
- Labels– 99.1mm x 38.1mm
- A1 | 549 x 841mm | Self-Editing Table Plan
- Recommendation for Tags | Twine | 0.09cm/1mtr will tie around an invite set without extreme wastage.
I recommend printing locally with a professional printer for optimum flawless print. Although some items can be printed at home, I do not recommend at home printing of my designs. Bear in mind, there will be slight tonal variation from your on-screen proofs, to actual printed items.
By printing locally, you can cut out the middleman online design management fee’s, support your local business and also choose the card and envelope stock to suit your budget and style.
All my designs are issued print ready. I have personally printed and tested all items with a professional printer and can assure you that all designs are of the highest quality so you can with confidence every time!
Please ensure your printer issues a sample(s) prior to your final print – different cards absorb ink differently. One sample will ensure you have chosen the correct card for your overall print.
If you’re printing in Ireland or the UK, I can recommend Browne Printers Letterkenny, Co. Donegal (they courier anywhere in ROI & UK) – all my designs (the samples you see in my previews) were printed with Browne Printers and I can highly recommend them – please contact them directly with your quantities and items you’d like and they will quote you directly. Email them on email@example.com or phone them +353(0)749121387 – if you mention that you were referred through my site, they know my layouts and can price you for the items you’ve booked affordably and efficiently.
I do not deal with the printing process once you’re printable files have been emailed to you.
Please see my blog post ‘Save Time & Money On Your Wedding Stationery’ for all my top tips and tricks including card and envelope recommendations!
Envelope Size Recommendation
All my designs are generally designed around a rustic feel hence I tend to design with a kraft envelope in mind. Your printer will source envelopes for you and can cut your design cleanly in a square manner, or softer if you request round cornering. You can see both cuts in my sample previews.
Be sure to have them print a sample of your card first in the event you are trying to match the card to a particular envelope colour. Envelopes in SIZE C6 will hold any of your A6 Flat Kerry Harvey Designs cards. For fabulous high-end, quality envelopes, we recommend using www.paperassit.ie if sourcing within Ireland!
Printed previews on the website have been printed on 300gsm of this card Conqueror Diamond White Wove card – I recommend 300gsm or thicker when printing. Please ensure your printer issues a sample(s) prior to your final print – different cards absorb ink differently. One sample will ensure you have chosen the correct card for your overall print.
Can I change the wording as suggested by your sample previews?
Yes – Wording can be changed to suit your personal needs and to match your style. There is an area/field on the booking link that allows you to populate your desired text.
Can the colour of the characters hair be changed? Can the signpost or car number plate be changed?
Yes, the characters hair colours can be changed to suit yours. The hair colours plus certain elements such as the text on the signposts (Signed with Love) or the car number plate (Hitching a Ride) can be altered complimentary to your specifics.
Can I change the colour of the background and/or font colour?
Yes, this is an additional option and you can add this option to your cart when picking your design items.
Can you change the design (or elements of the design)?
If you have certain specific design changes such as the removal or addition of certain design elements, please contact me directly for a quote and please specify what you want changing. Entire designs cannot be changed – this is classified as a bespoke design which I currently do not do.
Can you create illustrated maps?
Yes – this is additional so please contact me with your specifications for a quotation. Your order will be taken separately after a quote has been issued.
Can the passport cover be changed to suit my country?
Yes, I can change the passport cover no problem – no additional fee.
Can I change language?
Yes of course – I simply ask you supply your desired wording and send it outlined as you would like it laid out.
If you have any questions or need to contact me, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you asap.
What if I need more than 2 edits?
With your order, you have 2 complimentary edits – the final downloadable and printable file(s) are issued in our third email correspondence. To avoid additional edits, as additional fees will apply, simply double check that all your typed content on your booking form (issued to you via email within 24hrs of placing your order) is spelt correctly, with correct grammar and capitalisation. If you require a further edit thereafter, a min fee matching the item you require to be adjusted is incurred (crediting you with 2 edits) eg Day Invitation is €19.99 additional edit (you receive 2 as standard) will incur a €19.99 charge.